Friday, January 13, 2012

T-Minus 99 Days To Go

Today's Weight: 204.8
Today's Workout: Strength Training


It's still hard to believe that I'm in double digits to go until it'll be time for Warrior Dash in April. This year is already flying by! But I'm keeping on track as far as the weight loss, and I think I'm going to finally hit my goal. I'm down about 6 lbs now, and with 19 days left in the month, I'm only 9 lbs away. No time to get happy just yet- once I hit the 15 lb mark I can do a little light celebrating. Until then, business per usual.

Today I was a little lax with breakfast. I stopped at McDonald's on my way into the office and I picked up an order of the fruit and maple oatmeal, as well as an orange juice. Not a fan of the OJ, but sadly they do not have unsweetened grapefruit juice. Sads. I did, however, get an order of hash browns. While they were good, I felt guilty eating it. I guess that is a good thing. Since I left my lunch at home, I need to find something else to eat that I can easily pick up on my lunch break. Maybe some Subway? I did well with dinner last night, so I think I can find something I'll enjoy.

I also stopped on my way home last night and got in my run. It was cold as hell, but I'm really glad I did it. It was Week 2 Day 2 of the C25K, which means I'm going a little longer between the runs. I'm finding my pace a little quicker each time, which makes the runs all the more easy. Dorkenstein goes with me sometimes, and she's getting better, too. It's the soccer, I think. :) I still haven't added in any real weight training to my schedule, so I'm thinking it might be smart to bring in my bands or small hand weights and get the strength training in during my breaks. I don't know- I'll figure something out.

This weekend I'm supposed to get swing dancing again with my friend. I hope nothing happens to make it not possible to go. I'm really enjoying it, and when done properly it is great exercise. I'm apparently not doing it right yet, but give me a little more time. I'll get really good and slim down even more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment