Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Wednesday~

Alrighty, trying out the new format today. So let's see how this goes :)

DIET
Yesterday wasn't too bad.... Okay, I'm lying. I had McDonald's for breakfast (chicken biscuit with honey, hashbrowns and a coke). Lunch was 2 servings of the Nut Crisp crackers, and dinner was spaghetti, meatballs and 2 servings of cheesy bread. I think I've decided that I need to go back to the Daniel Fast, or at leat modify it enough to get the weight back off. I have to admit, I certainly did feel better. amd I slept great. I picked up some more snack crackers (sunflower and basil- should be interesting!) as well as a gallon jug of water. I'll be able to keep my large cup filled with ice, and refill the jug as needed. I did buy a 20 ox Coke Zero, adn I think it will be my only soda for the day. I need me lots of water! Today I have rice cakes and peanut butter for breakfast, and potato bacon soup for lunch. Not sure about dinner. Maybe leftover jasmine rice and veggies? Pick up some chicken breast and make a pseudo-stir fry?

EXERCISE
It's okay if I hate Texas in the summer, right? I went home after work and changed, then the kid and I headed up into Denton to run at Eureka. She wasn't feeling that great, so I ran and she took a short walk. 1.67 miles, 23:50 minutes. Still super slow. I'm looking for the sub-10 minute mile. Eventually I'll get there, but dammit it's a tough wait! I'm going to run again tonight, I think. I was able to keep my heart rate up and I got in some good sweating. I think it was definitely what I needed, too. I put on some older running shoes that have been packed up way too long. Other than a slight turn-in from the heel cups I was wearing (a must-have in my cross-trainers!) they handled great. They were the same shoes I was wearing when I sprained my ankle so badly last summer, too. I'll swap out my shoes here and there, and save on the mileage.

FAMILY
The kiddo is a little under the weather, but we found she has been trying to eat as much sweet stuff as she can find in the house. I think it is contributing to the tummy ache. She's also almost out of school. Maybe that is also a cause? We have a lot planned for the summer, like museums and sightseeing and whatnot. There will plenty of walking, which will be nice. And she'll be earning Girl Scout badges in the process. The museums are part of a big patch that makes up a flag pole with up to 8 flags on it. I thought that was fantastic. The hubster is just the same. When he's not working,. he's playing Modern Warfare 2 or Left 4 Dead 2. I don't mind- it's his thing and he enjoys it.

ARTSY
I've done no crafting this week at all. I think I'll be trying these pinwheel barettes I saw online, maybe send some to my cousin's girls. I'm thinking of getting some clay on payday and making my own custom buttons. I think their older girl will like some sugar skulls or zombies or something. I also need to finish the cupcake scarf, then do a dog mat for one of my supervisors. And ther are still three hats to be made for my radio friends. So much to do!

GOALS
Okay, onto the goals. Once a week (it'll be on a Monday, I think) I'll post my goals for the coming week, as well as whether or not I met the previous week's goals. I'll also post my weekly weight loss goal.
  1. Drink at least 64 ounces of water daily
  2. Be sure to run daily
  3. BLOG DAILY!!!
Weigh Loss Goal for this week: 2 lbs

~~~~~~~~
Those shouldn't be too hard. Let's see how I do then. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment