Monday, November 23, 2015

Hydroxycut Week 1

It's been a week since I started the Hydroxycut and monitoring what I eat and drink, and honestly, I have to say I'm pretty pleased. I started out at 202.2, and this morning I'm down to 196.8. 5.4 lbs in a week? Not too shabby. I'm not feeling all that great, though. My sinuses are super sensitive, and with a smoker in the house right now (even with the smoking outside) my head is constantly hurting and it's hard to breathe. So incredibly sensitive to smells right now. My throat is scratchy and sore from the constant coughing, and it's just miserable right now. But hey- the weight is coming off ;) This week I'll go outside and just do some walking, and tomorrow since there is no orchestra rehearsal, I'll be able to hit up the rugby pitch with my team. They lost in the championship game for their conference, but for a first year team, second place ain't half bad. Light fun practice tomorrow with our coaches, and that will be it until the spring. Which means it'll be up to me to buckle down and train to be able to play 15s and keep up with the younger girls. I'll say this, their scrums are getting better, but I don't think anyone has my size or strength, so I at least have that going for me. 

2 comments: